Happy Birthday Luke. Please stay chubby forever.
The kids got Luke a couple of fish. He woke up to a new tank along with "Tiger" and "Froggy". One had died the night before. So I ran back to Pet Smart first thing in the morning to get a new one. These too have both since died along with "Antonio" AND "Tony the Tiger". We literally can not keep a fish alive. The last one was a Beta, we heard they lived forever, and yet the Johnson family killed it quickly. I have no answers. I only know that we have kept the tank running with the fake sharks! He still loves it.
He already looks thinner.


Before his birthday he told everyone he wanted ORANGE cowboy boots! I was not looking forward to ORANGE boots, however when I saw these I knew they were it! Now he doesn't have to wear Savvy's pink cowgirl boots!
This was the hit of the party! Mimi and Papa gave him this huge remote control dinosaur! At first he was a little nervous, but now he can't get enough. You may have seen it at Target in a huge case. It is just as cool at home! It was also a huge hit on our porch for Halloween! I don't know who likes it more, him, or us!



Well he is three now, we are pretty much done raising our kids. As my friend Kelly says, "After they are potty trained, the rest they can do themselves."






6 comments:
I was just thinking this very thing - Ryan is three in February and I am not ready to not have any more 2 year olds around. I think I am saying the same thing I said on your last post but where in the world did all the time go? You, more than anyone, are my reminder of this since you have always been just a year or two ahead of where I am. It's breaking my heart and I need your kids to slow down :)
Love the pics.
Ohhh sweet Luke!! Love cute boy. It makes me soooo sentimental to think of where the precious time goes. We have been so blessed to raise 4 beautiful children. I have loved having our kids together and sharing all of the sweet moments in life! I think it will continue to only get better from here on out! SO it is okay to be sad just for a second because their is sooo much more joy to come! loves ya
There are definitely 'bests' and 'worsts' about every age, though I will happily admit that I am grateful to be done with diapers and potty training...that is until I see a newborn and seriously consider doing it all over again.
I love this 2-yr old thing! I only get to do it once, though, which is a bit sad. Still, what a treasure!
On another note, I thought I was the only one who was managing to kill fish at an obscene rate!
Corbie, I am sad to say that after 5th grade it seems to speed up rather than slow down. We just have to hold on!
Tawny, yes we have our beautiful four children together but we really need to find somehow to live closer together so they can get together more than just the mall!
Tristan, newborns will forever have the same effect on me.
Denise, I am sorry you only get to do it once, but the 'one' you are doing is much better than a lot of other's 2, or 3, or 4!
As far as our fish killing skills, thank you for making me feel better. I am sure I have you beat with 5 in two weeks! Besides,you give your son actual animal love in other ways, I just give mine fish that die. I am ruining him!
I love that dinosaur! We look at it every time we go to Target (Wyatt usually has to hold my hand, because is fake-scared).
I hope Luke stays chubby forever too! He's so dang cute.
Post a Comment