1. - BYU will be playing once a week.
.jpg)

Lucky for me I have a group of girlfriends who love watching football as much as I do. When the husbands are away watching the game together, we have our own parties. They include WAY better food than when the boys are present, car washes, red rover, diet beverages, giggling, and a lot of screaming. (from us and the kiddo's)
2. I will be getting these. 
Another Anniversary celebrated. First our 14 years of marriage, and then our 10th Temple Anniversary. A perfect night away, and then a perfect night at home.4. Swiss Days!

5. The pumpkin patch will be visited.













.jpg)
.jpg)














7 comments:
Cute post. I can't tell which one is prego? Am I crazy? Looks like you are doing well! Have fun!
Congrats to Dawnie on being preggers - congrats to you and me for still being friends despite distinct different opinions on football teams. Hugs.
Such cute pictures.. Good times, family fun- nothing better then that. Congrats to Dawn.. Is this her second? How far along? Congrats.. Your Family is so darling.
Seriously, I don't know who you play ball with but those girls look serious!!! :) I can't think of a better way to start out the winter months than basketball! I love it!!!
I am so excited for Dawn. A break maybe helped her? Don't you know I love f-ball too. I've never had an invite. Renn watches here and there, but I LOVE IT. Thanks to my dad. I love fall too. I love to be dressed warmly and eat warm food. Congrats on your 10th Temple Anniversary. I remember that day so well. It was a very special day. No wonder you have not been around lately. You are a crazy mama!!!!
Yeah for fall! My favorite time of year to. Driving around looking at how beautiful everything is...is my favorite. And the yummy kiddies with red noses at late soccer games. Oh, and Lukie strolling around with his well deserved first (of many I'm sure) soccer trophy that noone could touch! Oh and chicken and waffles at Red Rooster. Everyone needs to go there at least once to try it!
Cute pics and especially the one with all the girls.. Go BYU. Fun traditions you all have! (what a good idea I must say!)
Congrats to you and Jeremy... Did you say 14 years?!?! Amazing. Alec is a teenager and soooo cute :) Girls better watch out!
oh and congrats to Dawn! That is so exciting! Tell her hi from me!
Miss you!
xoxo
Post a Comment