Last weekend we went to St. George for Savvy's first ever dance competition.
Which will get it's own post, I promise.
We went to breakfast one morning with Jeremy's Aunt Julie which makes her MY Aunt Julie. She is Valerie's sister. She is funny, she is wonderful, and I have always thought so. I will say right now that we just don't see her enough! (That should change Julie.:)
She told me that she loves to read my blog. She said she loves to see what us kids are doing up here. I didn't realize she was checking in on her nephew only to read about boring Christmas memories for the past 3 months! We have been up to SO much more since then!
If family wants to see what family is doing (without getting on facebook) then I am ashamed of myself for my poor excuse for a blog.
I promised her I would do a new post. And really, I want her to know that us Salt Lake family think of our St. George family often. I am thankful I got to talk with her and that she changed my heart.
13th day of Spring....and we finally got a visit from Sister Spring.
(2 days later, we woke up to SNOW)
We've been climbing things...
Feeding things...
Visiting places...
Attending basketball banquets with our giant kid...
Watching these great boys play a lot of basketball...
Hanging aroung...if Alec plays for Herriman then Carter has to too!
Trying new, old sports...
Dancing around...
And, celebrating birthdays.
This Spring,
this blog will live again.
Feeding things...
Visiting places...
Attending basketball banquets with our giant kid...
Watching these great boys play a lot of basketball...
Hanging aroung...if Alec plays for Herriman then Carter has to too!
Trying new, old sports...
Dancing around...
And, celebrating birthdays.
This Spring,
this blog will live again.






5 comments:
SPRING!!! When was that?? We loved last week when it was warm too. I hope it doesn't stay away long like you and your blog. I'm going to hold ya too it. I can't believe how giant your son is. Could you have ever imagined that? Love ya girl. Keep inspiring me.
Nat - Inspire you????
You know your talk with me had something to do with this change of heart too. You inspire me! Kindove like my dance change of heart.:)
For real, right? In the last 3 months it's been another 3 inches!
Just wait...you'll be sick of my posting in no time.
OH my goodness?!?!
Alec is beautiful! I mean handsome!! He is grown UP! Ohhhh that is so happy and sad all at once! No way. What a great boy he is.
and girl, when did your hair get SO long??? I love it. Don't laugh but I saw your last pic and thought, "what am I doing in Robyn's picture?? sister twins I tell ya!
Thank you Aunt Julie for getting Rob to blog again!! It's my only way of seeing her too!!!! Please keep it up girl! love ya! xoxo
Yay you're back! I need to get my blog back as well!
Your family is gorgeous, and TALL!! You all look fabulous, glad you are keeping busy :) Tell everyone hi from me!
Yay. I've missed you.
Post a Comment