This might be the first of three really fast posts. Our October's are c.r.a.z.y! We've had lot's of birthday's, soccer games, been up to the cabin, had our annual pumpkin carving party (you tell me who won) and watched Savvy perform at the Scarecrow Festival! We still have all the Halloween festivities to go before I can breathe. Ryan, Carter, Papa Uribe, Addy, Emerie, Christian, and Luke all have Oct. birthday's. Great people are born in October. The cabin was the most beautiful I have seen! The best part was sitting on the deck in the morning, perfect weather, perfect scenery. The colors were fabulous and we had a group of deer surrounding us the whole time. Luke is so much happier up there, or in Wyoming. We should probably consider moving just for him, our lives just might be happier if we would just listen to the animal lover. The slideshow will be enough for this post, Carter's birthday deserves it's own. I can't believe he is 9! He and Savvy are pretty close to the same size, so it throws me off to say NINE! Life is moving pretty fast, and it gets increasingly more amazing daily. Motherhood is absolutely all it's cracked up to be and more. It doesn't stop. It is so beautiful from birth to 12 years old. I can't say after that, I only believe the beauty will keep going! These four treasure's get better and bigger every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
I don't know who should win the pumpkin contest but I say Carter wins the photo contest for flashing the peace sign - I'm a sucker for kids under 10 flashing peace signs.
Great people are born in October! Skylar just turned 9 as well!
I'm glad you are posting again...can we get back to 'Question of the Day' in November?
hear there are some great people up in Wyoming. If your son would like to trick or treat up there give us a call. We are finally closing on our house up there next week. Yeah. Now it's time for school, school, school. See Ya. PS you need to try the spiced orange harvest scentsy bar. It kicks butt.
I deleted your cell number, so I need to get it. I ran yesterday and I'm up to 2 1/2 miles, I'm not very fast though. But hey, I'm just glad I actually can call it running. There is a 5K in Saratoga on Nov 8. Give me a call 801-867-2184
I still like the dinosaur :) But now that I see the tools, I would disqualify Tracy and Jer for cheating! That's right.
Post a Comment