May 9, 2011

Mother's Day...

Isn't it crazy to think that your little family that you spend every moment thinking of, worrying about, loving, and praying for one day grow up.
And, isn't it crazy that the little house you build, make memories in, sneak out of, fight in, work together at, and pray together in stays planted in our hearts forever
.
Yesterday my kiddos brought me breakfast in bed, made me the most fantastic pictures and cards, kissed and hugged me then layed in bed with me while I ate. It was a beautiful morning.

(Mother's Day 2011)

They say it seems like tomorrow, that they grow up, leave your house, have their own kids and stop bringing you breakfast in bed.

I wonder which is better.
Yesterday, or the day I get a picture of their adult happy faces in front of our little house they grew up in.

And Jeremy is the one bringing me breakfast in bed.


(Adam, Lee, Robyn, Dawn, Ricky, Cyndy
April, 2011)

4 comments:

Diana said...

Your mothers day picture is so cute! Cute family. And I love the way your childhood family picture turned out! You will love it forever!

Emily said...

Your house picture!! It turned out SO darling. Who did you find to take it? It really was a wonderful idea. LOVE IT!

Natalie said...

You are the cutest and you have the best ideas ever!!! Thanks because I can copy you Mother's Day, Girls Camp. Whatever I need I will call you first. Cute post.

Shalise said...

Love it, your kids are darling.. I love the siblings picture- I am sure your mom was HAPPY to get this photo.