I am just taking too long to do my Ragnar post, and I have so many other summer pictures to post, but I needed a 'present' time out...so lets talk about school...and this back to life thing.
My baby started school. He's the only one I waited until the last minute. Usually, school starts at 3, first chance they get. I held on as long as he'd let me. Ikea, Thanksgiving Point, pet stores, and home just wasn't cutting it any longer. I finally chose a school, and did it. (It was the day AFTER the school started, that I gave in)
If I'd known he'd be as happy as he was, I may have done this last year.
But, probably not.
I told them to look like me.
They're just rude.
Alec - 9th grade ~ Carter - 5th ~ Savannah - 3rd ~ Luke - pre school
First year of Seminary! (puke)
It's early morning. (puke)
It's at Riverton High. (again, puke)
The first year Carter wanted to actually rip my face off for following him in and taking his picture in the hall.
Savvy just might get a first year of braces.:)
HAPPY!
He's telling me he loves me, as he leaves me for 2 1/2 hours and lets me have some alone time.
Something I haven't quite figured out what to do with yet.
But it's very, very quiet.
And lovely.






6 comments:
I can't believe how grown up they are!!! Love you guys!
Your kids are just beautiful!
I'm excited for you and your alone time. Now you're like me almost!
Seminary?! At the high school?! That's just crazy talk! :) And tell Carter he has an awesome mom and nothing to be embarassed about!
I hope you're having a fun fall, I can't wait to see your Ragnar post! Miss you!
Haha. I'm laughing at your comment of Savvy. I am taking Adri in this week to ortho. She has snaggle teeth. It's awful. I can't handle it. Haha. Cute kids. I can't believe your boy is so old. I love their yellow shirts. Now get your sched together and let's hook up!!
You're kids are so dang cute!
It's so hard letting go of the little ones--I don't even want to think about sending my last one to school! (btw, I love the big boy picture of Luke with his backpack:) You better just start preparing yourself for sending Alec to college. It will be here before you know it, seminary and 9th grade??? Yuck!!!
Good Luck!!!
Time to have another one...four is for quitters :)
Post a Comment