2/26/10
Savvy asked to get her ears pierced when she was five. I always said I would wait until she asked to get her ears pierced to do it. I wanted it to be her decision and not mine. So when she asked, we got it done.
3 weeks later, she was done.
3 years later, here we go again...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
She's girlie and more special to me that I can explain at the moment. I look into her eyes and know who I want to be.
A mom that deserves her.
When we talked about what kind of birthday party she wanted to have, she decided on the kick-boxing party. Because no one else had done one of those and because her mom has been on an 'exercise kick' lately. For some reason, she really likes me. I think she made the right decision!.jpg)
It really was the cutest thing ever!

Little Abby deserves the 'perfect form' award. Totally coordinated, just like her mom.
I made a playlist of all the little girl songs I could think of. I think this was 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun', from Miley, they loved it (and so did I).

The kickboxer's with their 1lb weights, sweat towel, and headbands inside their new "gym bags"!Fruit'kabobs after the workout....


This is the twin incident. Who do you think won? They were fighting over the fun new Justice toys they got for Savvy.
Here is the difference between a girl party and a boy party. These girls sat like this and ate cake for such a long time. They talked like it was opposite day and laughed forever at themselves. Look at them with their feet up just relaxing. If this was a boy party, they would have eaten standing up shoving it in their faces as fast as they could so that they could run and yell and knock things over..jpg)





Oh wait, this is the life. We found him here during all the festivities. 






No comments:
Post a Comment