One new modem later, the journal continues.
I know Christmas was weeks ago, but if I don't finish the second and first day of Christmas, my OCD will kick in and I won't be able to sleep. (I shouldn't have even started)
Soooooooo.......on the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me (blah, blah, blah)...
These two are really starting to scare me. They try the craziest things on the sleds, snowboards, their feet and anything else they can think of and get their hands on.
They are boys.
The kind of boys that make their mom way too nervous.
Carter is going to be one of those boys that will do whatever he is dared to do. No matter how dumb or dangerous. I just know it. I see his little mind, saying "absolutely I can do that, even if I might die doing it."
I'm scuurred. And so I pray.
In the winter when we go to the cabin, we have to park at the bottom of the mountain. We then pack up the Rangers and the tobogans and drive snow machines to get all of our 'stuff' to the cabin which is close to the top of this mountain side. It takes about 15 minutes (10 if it's only snowmobiles) to get all the way up. In some places it's pretty dang steep. The boys decided on the way down that they would hook their sled to the tobagon, which was hooked up to the Ranger, and ride it out in the freezing cold, windy night.And jumping right back on....
That's right, Carter is pumping his arm for the 'great fall'.
That's right, Carter is pumping his arm for the 'great fall'.
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)






2 comments:
I love Alec's pink pants. They are a riot!!! This reminds me of the day we use to snowmobile into my cabin. Those were the days and the memories. Way to catch up!!
I am so so so glad that you are still blogging about Christmas. This is exactly why I haven't blogged in almost two months - so much has happened, so many 'old' things I haven't blogged that I'd feel guilty jumping into the 'new'. Just wanted to say that I get it. And I get you. Love the pics. xoxo
Post a Comment