December 20, 2009

on the fifth day of christmas...love...gave...

Fiiiiiivvvvve Golden Girls!
(that's right, we're gettin' old)

Today I'm celebrating friends who could care less if my house is dusty, un-vacuumed, un-mopped, and if there are dishes in the sink. A new tradition began this year. One with just the five of us and another with husbands included. Both of them brought too much laughter and so much fun.
A Christmas lunch would not be complete without Michelle making us laugh, or....a little Diet Coke, a lot of food, the best gift ever, and 208 kids climbing everywhere.

~Merry Christmas, and this year, may we all forgive those who don't have a perfect home!~

5 comments:

Corbie said...

Forgive? That implies that a wrong has been committed in the first place. On the contrary, I'm suspicious of anyone whose house is too clean and I'm working on forgiving them for making me feel pathetic :)

xoxo

Robyn said...

Corb - This is why I love you. Always have. From the bottom of my heart.
I also celebrate a friend who would love me even if my car had more crap in it than my house!
You, my tweeting friend, don't come along often!

Chad and Kelly said...

We ARE funny! and I truly believe that laughter is the greatest gift, so thanks for my many, many gifts.

charise said...

Laughter is the greatest gift, and you guys are REALLY funny! I just love the display of all the Diet Cokes! You have inspired me to go grab one right now.

Robyn said...

Kelly - I have a feeling that Tupac thinks we are funny too.

Charise - Your sense of humor is as good as they come, YOU my friend are just as funny!:)
....will you still name my godson Granger???