November 2, 2009

I am what I am, and I is what I is...

For hundreds of years I have been called 'olive oyl'.
I've been told I look like her, I'm tall like her, I sing like her, etc., etc. (You should hear my rendition of 'He Needs Me')
So,
I finally did it!
What do you think???
It's sad that I pretty much am her.

$10 goes to the person who can guess what Kelly is trying to say with her 'two' fingers.
(if you were there, you can't play)
Who puts 'Mrs. Nezbit' in the bowl???? (Jeremy)
Charise is doing a fine impression!

Party at the Grundalls!



It was a good year for the boys, they won every game. Even though they totally cheat! I'm just waiting for the year someone gets hurt. We had way too many sarcastic, competitive people in one room!

In the end, we were all winners (like all good coaches say), because we got to devour this display of goodies. I was in a sugar coma long before Halloween came and continue to fight my way out, as I dig into my children's pillow cases. Someone should put a lock on my mouth!
Thanks Grundy's for another fantastic shin dig. (and especially for your cheerleading moves)

11 comments:

tawny said...

Oh Halloween fun!

You always have the best parties with your friends!I lOve Olive oyl!! and yes you and Jer look perfect!

and can I have some of those caramel apples??? They look divine and I am so with you on the sugar coma....more and more and more sugar!!! yum!...B R I N G on the HOLIDAYS right!? Glad you had a great Halloween...!

p.s. hope your kiddos are feeling better?!?!

Claudia said...

You guys look great! What a fun night!

Kevin and Jeni said...

Looks like you guys had way too much fun! I gained a couple pounds just looking at the food!!

I LOVE your costume. You're right you kindof are her, but it's totally awesome!:) It's fun to see you guys get into the halloween spirit!!

The Briggs said...

You guys looked awesome! Good job on the costumes! Also, Mrs. Nezbit?!?! I will have to remember that for our next round of words in a bowl:)

Natalie said...

You are so clever!!!! I love costumes that you don't see very often. You were the perfect Olive and Jeremy the perfect Pop Eye!!!!! Those apples look tasty. They are my fav. What a fun party. I want to see your kids now.!!!!!

Chad and Kelly said...

I have to say. . . you never disappoint. I have been waiting for this costume for years:) but I also loved the greese lightning. You guys are awesome! They will never guess what I was saying, cuz really who would? (Well maybe if you have some friends from Ogden?) Thanks for helping make the party so fun. You bring joy to my heart:)

Robyn said...

Tawny - you should be able to have one of those apples because Kelly should go into business! Hers are so much better than ANY!

Claudia - Thanks!

Jeni - I am her like you are Laya! If you think looking at them is bad, try eating them!

Sis - You would think a girl would put that in rather than a boy! I was so bad that night, I thought 12 gauge was in a car!!

Nat - kids are coming.

Kelly - I have a couple of friends from Ogden, lets see if they can guess.;) Are you and Michelle from Ogden???
Love, love you!!!!

Corbie said...

Well, you really pulled it off this year, my friend...very very nice. :)

Emily said...

I love your costume. I mean really love it!! You would win every costume contest out there.

Shalise said...

You and Jeremy look awesome.. I love your olive oil pull of, I must say your a lot hotter then her, if hotter is even a word... Looks like such a fun party.

Andrea said...

I love your costumes....you really do look like Olive Oyl! I will send your blog invite very soon....I just have to update it first!;)