November 1, 2007

Here we go Kelly... after one of the most
busy months we've had in a long time -
what a perfect idea to start blogging!
So here's our juice...October was life changing...Carter turned 8 on the 15th and was baptized on the 27th. He is the most handsome 8 year old, especially in his new suit! Luke turned 2 on the 21st. (he's huge!) We went to Star Valley WY to see Grandma Johnson and to give Luke his "Cow Fix!" We also stayed in Evanston with the Barker's for two days. On the the 14th we welcomed Addison and Emerie Briggs to the family! Matt and Melissa had the twins 7 weeks early and they are beautiful, healthy and, as of this week, both HOME! Halloween crept up on us and the kids had a blast! Our little nerd, hobo, and tinkerbell, got enough candy to rot all their teeth! Our little blonde mexican also loved trick or treating for the 1st time!

2 comments:

Chad and Kelly said...

Holy Cow! Those babies are cute! I am so excited to see your cute pictures. Even though I see you a lot, it is still fun to hear about everyone and what is going on with the Johnsons. I can't wait for the latest edition of jeremy's jingles. i am totally looking forward to it! Now we just have to get more people we know to join the blogging world.

Chad and Kelly said...

Ok one more thing. I think the link that you made to my blog is wrong, cuz those people aren't me. I think maybe you forgot the grundy in the address. (But they seem nice)